Components Selection Guide : Download
Taiyo Yuden Components Selection Guide & Data Library
PRECAUTIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
The following precautions apply to the software, installer and data provided by TAIYO YUDEN (hereinafter referred to as "the Software").
- You must agree with the Software License Agreement separately provided by TAIYO YUDEN before using the Software.
- Software does not guarantee TAIYO YUDEN product characteristics.
- The characteristics data presented in this Software may differ from the data shown in catalogues or specifications. Note that the part characteristics may vary according to the installation environment or measurement conditions. The data contained in this Software should therefore be used as a reference for the actual product's characteristics. Should you have any questions about the displayed data, contact TAIYO YUDEN.
- It is your responsibility to test TAIYO YUDEN products before implementing them in your product without placing undue reliance on the Software. It is recommended that you request the delivery specifications containing more detailed characteristics and specifications for proper and safe use of TAIYO YUDEN products. Contact your nearest TAIYO YUDEN sales office to request the delivery specifications.
- The Software is subject to addition, deletion or change without prior notice. Check the latest information before using it.
- Microsoft .NET Framework2.0 is required to operate the Software.
- With the use of the Software, TAIYO YUDEN shall not make any warranty or grant any license for its and any third party's intellectual property rights or any other right.
- TAIYO YUDEN will not be responsible for any damage (including infringement of third party rights) caused by installation of this Software. TAIYO YUDEN also will not be responsible for any damage caused by downloading. TAIYO YUDEN will not make any warranty for the Software, including non-existence of bugs, accuracy (defect-free), and non-inclusion of computer viruses or other harmful matter.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "TAIYO YUDEN") grants you license to use the installed software provided via downloading or other method (hereinafter referred to as "the Software") in accordance with the terms below. You must agree to the License Agreement without reservation before using the Software. You shall not use the Software without agreeing to the License Agreement. By starting use of the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the License Agreement.
- Grant of License
- TAIYO YUDEN shall grant the Licensee a non-exclusive license to use the Software in accordance with the License Agreement.
- The Licensee may create a copy of the Software only for the purpose of backup or storage.
- The Licensee shall reproduce and affix the License Agreement and the copyright or any other property rights and disclaimer indications affixed on the Software to any reproductions in the same manner as the original Software.
- Possession of Rights
All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, patents, trademarks, know-how, and trade secrets) related to the Software belong to TAIYO YUDEN or its Licenser.
You shall not disclose or divulge any portion of the Software to a third party.
- You shall not perform any actions on the Software other than those granted in section 1.
- You shall not perform the following actions on the Software.
- Any alteration or change
- Disassembling, decompiling, or any other reverse-engineering
- Assigning, selling, lending, or any other disposition to a third party
- Sublicensing, or any action to allow use by a third party.
- In cases where you cause damage to TAIYO YUDEN by breaching section 3, 4.1, and/or 4.2), you shall be responsible for indemnifying the damage
- TAIYO YUDEN shall not make any warranty for the Software (including its proper operation), whether expressed or implied, including merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-existence of bugs or viruses, or infringement of third party rights.
- TAIYO YUDEN shall not be responsible for damage (including PC or any hardware failure, loss, extinguishment, or unintended leakage of data, images, music or any other information), controversy with or claim for damages made by a third party, arising from or related to downloading or using the Software, regardless of the cause or type of damage.
- TAIYO YUDEN shall not provide any servicing or support for the Software.
- License Period
- The License Agreement shall come into effect on the day the Software is downloaded or installed on your hardware, and is terminated when you stop using it.
- TAIYO YUDEN may terminate the License Agreement immediately without notification or prior notice when you breach any term of the License Agreement or infringe TAIYO YUDEN's copyright or any other rights. In this case, TAIYO YUDEN may claim for damages caused by your breach.
- Upon termination of the License Agreement, you shall promptly destroy the Software installed on your hardware.
End of terms and conditions
- Product information in this catalog is as of April 2017. All of the contents specified herein are subject to change without notice due to technical improvements, etc. Therefore, please check for the latest information carefully before practical application or usage of the Products. Please note that TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. shall not be responsible for any defects in products or equipment incorporating such products, which are caused under the conditions other than those specified in this software or individual specification.
- Please contact TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. for further details of product specifications as the individual specification is available.
- Please conduct validation and verification of products in actual condition of mounting and operating environment before commercial shipment of the equipment.
- All electronic components or functional modules listed in this software are developed, designed and intended for use in general electronics equipment.(for AV, office automation, household, office supply, information service, telecommunications, (such as mobile phone or PC) etc.). Before incorporating the components or devices into any equipment in the field such as transportation,( automotive control, train control, ship control), transportation signal, disaster prevention, medical, public information network (telephone exchange, base station) etc. which may have direct influence to harm or injure a human body, please contact TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. for more detail in advance. Do not incorporate the products into any equipment in fields such as aerospace, aviation, nuclear control, submarine system, military, etc. where higher safety and reliability are especially required. In addition, even electronic components or functional modules that are used for the general electronic equipment, if the equipment or the electric circuit require high safety or reliability function or performances, a sufficient reliability evaluation check for safety shall be performed before commercial shipment and moreover, due consideration to install a protective circuit is strongly recommended at customer's design stage.
- The contents of this software are applicable to the products which are purchased from our sales offices or distributors (so called "TAIYO YUDEN's official sales channel") It is only applicable to the products purchased from any of TAIYO YUDEN's official sales channel.
- Please note that TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. shall have no responsibility for any controversies or disputes that may occur in connection with a third party's intellectual property rights and other related rights arising from your usage of products in this software. TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD. grants no license for such rights.
- Caution for export
Certain items in this software may require specific procedures for export according to "Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law" of Japan, "U.S. Export Administration Regulations," and other applicable regulations. Should you have any question or inquiry on this matter, please contact our sales staff. Should you have any question or inquiry on this matter, please contact our sales staff.
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 (32bit) and Windows 7/8 (64bit) English-language === The operation in Windows Vista (64bit) is not confirmed. ===
- Instructions in case you install Taiyo Yuden Components Selection Guide & Data Library on Windows Vista
CPU: Pentium4 or more is recommended
Display: XGA(1024 X 768) or more is preferable
Display DPI setting: 96DPI(Normal size)only
Memory Space: 256MB or more is preferable
Hard Disk Space: 300MB or more is preferable
* The administrator permission is necessary to install "Taiyo Yuden Components Selection Guide & Data Library".
You can download an application, only when you are agreed to contents of "PRECAUTIONS AND DISCLAIMERS" "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT" "SPECIAL NOTICE". When you were downloaded, I consider that you agreed to contents of "PRECAUTIONS AND DISCLAIMERS" "SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT" "SPECIAL NOTICE".
Ver2f.1.0 (14 April, 2017 update) File Size : 222 MB