Regarding application development
Resources provided by Nordic Semiconductor
SDK including Profile/ Service standardized by Bluetooth®SIG are provided.
Customers will be able to develop application software by using SDK.
Various resources including SDK can be acquired from the following website of Nordic Semiconductor.
* All resources are available.
The MDK (Microcontroller Development Kit) must be separately acquired.
Keil MDK ARM is recommended.
Flow of application development
- Step1: Purchase an Evaluation Kit.
- Step2: Obtain an SDK and other resources from Nordic Semiconductor’s website, and read documentation.
- Step3: Verify the operation of the sample application in the SDK. Try running the Heart Rate Demo.
- Step4: Now you are ready to start to develop your own application.
- ･ nRF5x SDK・・・・・・・・・・・・SDK for application development
- ･ nRF5x82x Softdevice・・・・Protocol for Bluetooth® low energy
- ･ nRFgo Studio・・・・・・・・・・・Tools such as RF test and firmware writing
- ･ Master Control Panel・・・・・Pseudo Master (Central) tools
- ･ Other rich documents can be acquired.
By using various resources provided by Nordic such as Developer Zone, WebSupport and Infocenter, it is possible to acquire a variety of knowledge/information necessary for nRF5x development.